Top 5 Mother's Day Quotes
Give her a call and make her laugh...
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
- Jane Churchill
- “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.”
- P.J. O’Rourke
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?”
- Milton Berle
- “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.”
- Jane Sellman
- “I can remember the first time I had to go to sleep. Mom said, 'Steven, time to go to sleep.' I said, 'But I don't know how.' She said, 'It's real easy. Just go down to the end of tired and hang a left.' So I went down to the end of tired, and just out of curiosity I hung a right. My mother was there, and she said 'I thought I told you to go to sleep.’”
- Steven Wright
← Previous: Designer Spotlight: Dream Collective
Join the Discussion
We welcome your comments on this moderated journal, but please keep our community civil.
All comments must be approved prior to publication.
For more information, please read our Community Guidelines.