Hand-thrown and hand-glazed in Los Angeles by Irving Place Studio, this gorgeous jar is ideal for sugar and jam, and is available with or without a spoon hole.
Originally founded in 1968 by artists Dora De Larios and Ellice Johnston, handmade work and the feeling that comes with it has always been the driving force behind IPS's unique sensibility.
Today, in collaboration with daughter Sabrina Judge and son-in-law Aaron Glascock, Dora’s endless knowledge of clay and glazes combined with the latter's contemporary design aesthetic brings you elegant, modern ceramics of the highest quality for everyday use.
"Our pottery is made using traditional methods - hands - and time-tested materials - earth & water."Founder Dora De Larios
Within 14 DAYS of delivery, in original new condition. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. Please see Exchanges/Returns for more information.
- Please retain all packaging that arrives with your order to use in repacking the pottery. If the packaging has settled, please compensate by adding additional padding (eco-friendly paper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, etc.).
- There should be significant padding between pieces of pottery and between the pottery and the interior sides of the boxes. The pottery should not shift around in the box once it’s closed.
- Firecracker is not responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. We highly recommend you use a carrier such as UPS or FedEx.
- In the very unusual circumstance that an item arrives to you damaged, please photograph the damage immediately and submit to Firecracker within 48 hours of delivery.
- Irving Place Studio ceramics are hand crafted and as such, will show the irregularities and unique character that ordinarily result from such work. Each piece is carefully inspected multiple times for unacceptable flaws, but normal variations in size, finish, color or texture are not considered defects.
- Both Firecracker and Irving Place Studio pride ourselves on providing superior quality goods. Your 100% satisfaction is our paramount goal, so feel free to contact our friendly Help Desk with any questions.
Thank you for shopping Firecracker. We appreciate your visit.
- Read more about Dora & Irving Place Studio in The Journal...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
Drawing inspiration from 1950's Palm Springs, with its breathtaking minimalist design and bold colors, artist/ceramist Natan Moss's utterly unique hand-thrown ceramic planter is sure to add a lively, stylish touch to any setting. Made with a drainage hole for optimal plant health, this piece looks great on patios and garden paths,...
Inspired by the minimalism of the South West desert landscape, the Marfa line is finished using minimal glaze and bare clay. The collection comes in two clays: Marfa Black, and the original "spotted" Marfa which was popular in the sixties. Made start to finish by hand by ceramist Natan Moss in...
Inspired by the minimalism of the South West desert landscape, the Marfa line is finished using minimal glaze and bare clay. The collection comes in two clays: Marfa Black, and the original "spotted" Marfa which was popular in the sixties. Makes a striking design statement anywhere in the house. Made start...