Iris + Rosehips Organic Bath Soak
- Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- View Details & Specs
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout.
(*Gift Cards not applicable.)
SCENT + FEELING: Jasmine flowers, Soft Floral, Relaxation & Calming
Slip into a bath and take a much needed pause in your hectic life with this intoxicating, nourishing organic soak. Filled to the brim with Rosehips and Jasmine packed with high concentrations of Vitamin C, antioxidants and essential fatty acids prized for skin rejuvenation, this delightfully fragrant smelling soak is topped off with the crème de la crème of ancient restorative ingredients:
Pure, unprocessed Sel Gris (Grey Sea Salt) from the Brittany region of France.
Hand-harvested using only wooden tools and naturally infused with rich levels of magnesium, potassium, calcium, and over 80+ other trace minerals in each crystal, beautiful Sel Gris helps create an energizing, therapeutic way to jump-start your morning... or the perfect way to soak the day away before going to sleep.
- SIZE: 16 oz.
- INGREDIENTS: *Sodium Chloride (French Grey Salt), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Simmondsia, *Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehips) Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehips) Fruit Powder, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Extract, *¥ Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (*Certified 100% Organic | ¥Certified Fair Trade)
- APPLICATION: Bath ~ Add two handfuls to bath while hot water is running. Swirl until absorbed. Hand/Foot Soak ~ Add one tablespoon to bowl filled with hot water. Absorbs easily without an oily feel.
- 100% Vegan. No animal testing -- Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances/Dyes, GMOs or Petrochemicals
- Eco-friendly packaging incl. recycled paper
- Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Daughter of the Land
While working in Chennai, India for a health startup focused on reducing maternal mortality, DOTL founder Ashley Spierer's reliance on the bevy of “specialized” skincare products she was long accustomed to... and lugged halfway across the world in her suitcase... went out the proverbial window.
Instead, inspired by new friends, she came to realize that skin + body care need not be overly complicated, nor made with a daunting list of chemicals. All-natural, sustainable ingredients that local women had used for generations should -- and could -- be made simply, and with integrity. Daughter of the Land was born.
Our formulas are defined by simplicity, authenticity and purpose. These values are at the core of every product we create and every step in the production process. I firmly believe that you can take great care of your body while also taking care of our environment.
Founder Ashley Spierer