Carry-on Cocktail Kit: The Gin & Tonic
- Made in Brooklyn, New York
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- View Details & Specs
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout.
(*Gift Cards not applicable.)
This is your captain speaking: fly your cocktail cravings to the moon with this delightfully thirst quenching Gin & Tonic carry-on travel kit.
Fully TSA/Security Checkpoint-compliant, this bar in a box contains all the essentials you need to craft two perfect top-shelf G&Ts mid-flight anytime: small-batch tonic syrup, 1/2 oz jigger, travel-size bar spoon, recipe card and a linen coaster.
So fasten your seatbelt, place your tray table in the down position for mixing, add the hard stuff and stir. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the drink.
- Reusable Carry On Tin (3.125" x 4.25" x 1")
- Recipe Card
- Tonic Syrup
- Bar Spoon
- 1/2 oz. Jigger
- Linen Coaster
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Brooklyn, New York
Since 2012, W & P co-founders Josh Williams and Eric Prum have been dreaming up, designing and manufacturing fresh ways to (literally and figuratively) shake up your everyday encounters with food and drink. Their designs have received numerous awards and are regularly featured in The New York Times, Vogue, GQ and Bon Appétit.
What inspired our Carry On Cocktail Kit was the realization that there were no good cocktail options on flights. Rather than settling for subpar cocktails while traveling, we decided to create a kit that allowed you to carry on the necessary ingredients to make your own craft cocktail mid-flight.
Josh Williams/Havens Kitchen Interview