"Good design is for everyone." -- Russel Wright
And with that elementary credo, one of the 20th century's most influential industrial designers revolutionized the look of Americans homes for generations to come.
Today, in an exclusive partnership with Russel Wright Studios, Bauer Pottery reproduces select pieces from Wright's ground-breaking "American Modern" collection -- including this iconic Seafoam Sugar Bowl + Creamer Set featuring Wright's trademark curvy silhouettes, rounded corners, and rich earthy colors.
Carefully matched to rare vintage pieces from the original line, these new pieces will add a delightful burst of mid-century modern to your kitchen and dining room.
The original Bauer Pottery Co. thrived in Los Angeles from 1909-1962. Revived in 1999 just down the road from the original factory, and using highly collectable vintage pieces to craft new molds… Bauer's new generation of stylish earthenware ceramics continues to captivate artists and collectors worldwide.
"Russel Wright 'American Modern' is handmade exclusively by Bauer Pottery of Southern California. We are proud to carry on this distinctive, classic collection."Janek Boniecki, Owner
Within 14 DAYS of delivery, in original new condition. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. Please see Exchanges/Returns for more information.
- Please retain all packaging that arrives with your order to use in repacking the pottery. If the packaging has settled, please compensate by adding additional padding (eco-friendly paper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, etc.).
- There should be significant padding between pieces of pottery and between the pottery and the interior sides of the boxes. The pottery should not shift around in the box once it’s closed.
- Firecracker is not responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. We highly recommend you use a carrier such as UPS or FedEx.
- In the very unusual circumstance that an item arrives to you damaged, please photograph the damage immediately and submit to Firecracker within 48 hours of delivery.
- Both Firecracker and Bauer Pottery Co. pride ourselves on providing superior quality goods. Your 100% satisfaction is our paramount goal, so feel free to contact our friendly Help Desk with any questions.
Thank you for shopping Firecracker. We appreciate your visit.
- In The Journal: Learn more about Bauer Pottery Co.'s California legacy, and meet owner Janek Boniecki...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
With an emphasis on organic, natural beauty over "flawlessness", and made start to finish by hand in her light-filled Santa Monica, California studios, designer Margaret Solow’s minimalist yet undeniably feminine aesthetic is a perfect match for the elemental beauty of these lovely gemstone bracelets. Size: 7". Margaret’s deep commitment to responsible manufacturing practices includes using...
This stunning strand necklace features 38 gorgeous faceted aquamarine gemstones. Perfectly matched with a long, neutral 36" taupe cord that can be worn in a variety of lengths and looks. Beautiful on it's own or layered with other of your favorite necklaces. Handcrafted in her Santa Monica, California studios, Margaret Solow’s minimalist, effortlessly elegant...
Renowned for their beautifully asymmetric, one-of-a-kind shape, this gorgeous fresh water baroque pearl is perfectly matched with a neutral 17" espresso cord to highlight its spectacular iridescent luster. Beautiful on it's own or layered with other of your favorite necklaces. Handcrafted in her Santa Monica, California studios, Margaret Solow’s minimalist, effortlessly elegant pieces showcase...