Southern Cherry Wood Serving Board
- Made by Hand in North High Shoals, GA
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- View Description & Details
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout. Gift Cards do not apply.
Like any living thing, wood is one of a kind. From grain to texture, color to heft, it all makes a difference in the hands of an accomplished artisan.
Or two. Like Lori & Eric Wright.
Air-dried for over two years, this particular serving board is crafted from gorgeous tight-grained local cherry wood harvested near their home in northeast Georgia. Featuring a charred bark line to add dark contrast to the red and orange tones of the inner wood, a touch of brass in the handle tops things off with a rustic, elegant touch.
Cherry wears well when it comes to cutting, which makes this board the perfect vehicle for appetizers, cheese + crackers + more. It also makes a thoughtful host/hostess gift, or for any gourmet in your life.
- Materials: Southern cherry wood, polished brass
- Finish: natural tung oil
- Stamped w/Cardinal touch mark
- Hand wash only
- Apply food grade oil as needed
- Each piece individually crafted by hand and wholly unique; variations may vary slightly from item to identical item
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale Items + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. No exceptions.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Me Speak Design
Made by Hand in
North High Shoals, GA
We all know it's true. While each region of the United States generates its own particular mystique, the South has always had a particular hold on the collective American consciousness. Music, food, literature, you name it.
But for Georgia natives Eric and Lori Wright, there’s a twist that comes with their geography: Lori’s Japanese-Hawaiian roots. "Like the South we grew up in and live in, Japanese design, heritage and countryside are persistent inspirations", Eric says. "Rural farm life in Japan and rural farm life in the South both represent a design from need and a beauty from usefulness."
We both are passionate about design, function and simplicity. This is the core of what we do in life and in business.
Owners Lori & Eric Wright