"Circuit 1" | Original Art Print
- Made in Berkeley, California
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- View Details & Specs
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout.
(*Gift Cards not applicable.)
Add an utterly unique, wildly original burst of inspiration to any room with this multilayered laser-cut print made with 100% cotton acid-free paper and Dutch Super-wax fabric.
Size: 12" x 16". Suitable for framing.
- Material: 100% cotton acid-free paper + Dutch Super-wax fabric
- Colors: Cream + Tangerine
- Size: 12" x 16"
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Molly M Designs
Inspired by graphic design, architecture, textiles, and nature, Northern California designer Molly McGrath's arresting, forward thinking work is informed by her professional training as an architect.
Based in the Gilman District of Berkeley, she makes each piece using refined laser cutting skills she learned while making architectural models as a student at the university. Harnessing the machine’s unique potential to make functional art, her work lies at the intersection of architecture, textile design, graphic design, and product design.
Her studio is run in the Werkstatte Tradition - a hybrid of design, craft, and tech with a focus on the applied arts. Her trusty laser cutters -- aka "Larry" and "Lola" -- are always ready to take a whirl as Molly seeks out new and interesting ways to use them.
I just bought a laser cutter and went for it. My training in architecture was very much about details, connections and how materials come together. I use that in all the pieces I make.
Designer Molly McGrath