Handcrafted in small batches, give your feet the spa-like treatment with this alpine-fresh, deeply nourishing exfoliant and balm treatment. Gently exfoliates to detoxify, cleanse and slough away dead surface cells and transform dry aching feet into silkier soles.
Equally useful on elbows, knees or any other rough spots in need of healing and moisturizing to bring soothing relief.
"As a young girl, I was constantly immersed in nature play; communing with plants, minerals and creatures. Studying herbalism and plant spirit medicine later in life provided a most nourishing reconnection for me that brought forth so many of those familiar interests, relationships and feelings."Founder/Maker Brandy Monique
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Ground Pumice Stone -- formed during volcanic eruptions; excellent exfoliant that helps remove dull, rough skin cells.
- Baking Soda -- deodorizes and detoxifies; alkalizing properties encourage a more healthy, balanced state of mind and body.
- Organic Shea & Coconut Butters -- luscious, deeply nourishing disinfectant properties to help mitigate common foot issues.
- Antimicrobial Essential Oils -- tingly and refreshing, help stimulate the senses and freshen your feet.
- ALL INGREDIENTS:
- Powdered pumice stone, Olea europaea (olive) oil*†, Butyrospermum parkii (shea)*†, Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), Green illite (French) clay, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*†, Menthol*, Tocopherol (vitamin E, non-GMO), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, essential oils of: Abies alba (fir needle), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree).
- *Certified Organic , †Virgin
We're sorry, but personal care items are not eligible for exchange or return. Please see Exchanges/Returns for more information.
Thank you for shopping Firecracker. We appreciate your visit.
- Browse the entire Fig + Yarrow collection of handcrafted skincare goods on Firecracker...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
Meticulously crafted by hand in her Southern California studio, Margaret Solow’s minimalist aesthetic is a perfect match for the elemental beauty of these lovely colored gemstone bracelets. Beautiful solo, duo or trio. Margaret’s deep commitment to responsible manufacturing practices includes using only sustainable & conflict-free raw materials to create her one of a kind line of...
Striking grey agate gemstone with coiled leather accent on a 32" cord highlights jewelry designer Ann Lightfoot's post-modern, feminine focus on elemental beauty and delicate natural elements. Exhibited at galleries and museums all over the world, her distinctive aesthetic transforms daily accessories into unique pieces of wearable art. "My designs are driven by the materials...
Derived from the Persian word 'Lazur' -- meaning, not surprisingly, "blue stone" -- this utterly unique, specially chosen slice of raw Lapis is the richly deserved focal point of this exciting piece. Bursting with flecks of metallic inclusions that add striking contrast to its rich blue aura, the stone is matched with an extra-long 30"...