Dry, dehydrated and/or sun-spotted skin? Incorporating Fig + Yarrow's luxuriously hydrating, soothing and deeply nourishing face and hand cream into your morning regimen will not only protect your skin with enhanced all-day hydration, but improve its overall appearance as well.
Handcrafted in small batches, this perfectly balanced cream is ultra-rich yet never greasy. Readily absorbed, it is brimming with some of the most noted ingredients/medicinal herbs for skin rejuvenation and lasting hydration including shea butter, sweet almond oil and chamomile.
Benefits include: firming, plumping and tightening to diminish imperfections and signs of aging.
"We believe that choosing natural beauty enhancing products crafted with responsibly harvested ingredients is one very significant way in which we, as consumers, can collectively influence how the land, people and other creatures at the most basic level of our product chains are treated."Founder/Maker Brandy Monique
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Aloe -- contains extraordinary vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant content. A longtime skincare aid for keeping firm, hydrated + soft.
- Sweet Almond Oil -- non-greasy, easily absorbed, and packed with vitamins. Firms, plumps and smoothes.
- Shea Butter -- packed with nutrients and amazing emollient + humectant properties.
- Chamomile -- an age-old medicinal herb known to calm, soothe, and reduce redness.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract -- rich in nourishing vitamins A, C, and E, plus cellular-health promoting phytochemicals.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract - one of the best sources of vitamin E, antioxidants and collagen-supporting vitamin B6.
- Carrot Seed Oil -- derived from the dried seeds of wild carrot plants; nourishes and tightens for a refreshed appearance.
- ALL INGREDIENTS:
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe)*,Distilled water (aqua), Achillea millefolium (yarrow) distillate*, Prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*†, Glycerin (vegetable)*,Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*†, Leucidal liquid SF, Glyceryl stearate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*†, Stearic acid, Cera alba (beeswax)*, Cetearyl alcohol, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil*, extracts of: Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower*, Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum) flower*, Calendula officinalis (marigold)*; Tocopherol (vitamin E, non-GMO), Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Lecithin (soy)*, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, essential oils of: Anthemis nobilis (chamomile), Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum)
- *Certified Organic, †Virgin
We're sorry, but personal care items are not eligible for exchange or return. Please see Exchanges/Returns for more information.
Thank you for shopping Firecracker. We appreciate your visit.
- Browse our entire collection of Fig + Yarrow handcrafted skincare goods on Firecracker...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
Meticulously crafted by hand in her Southern California studio, Margaret Solow’s minimalist aesthetic is a perfect match for the elemental beauty of these lovely colored gemstone bracelets. Beautiful solo, duo or trio. Margaret’s deep commitment to responsible manufacturing practices includes using only sustainable & conflict-free raw materials to create her one of a kind line of...
Striking grey agate gemstone with coiled leather accent on a 32" cord highlights jewelry designer Ann Lightfoot's post-modern, feminine focus on elemental beauty and delicate natural elements. Exhibited at galleries and museums all over the world, her distinctive aesthetic transforms daily accessories into unique pieces of wearable art. "My designs are driven by the materials...
Derived from the Persian word 'Lazur' -- meaning, not surprisingly, "blue stone" -- this utterly unique, specially chosen slice of raw Lapis is the richly deserved focal point of this exciting piece. Bursting with flecks of metallic inclusions that add striking contrast to its rich blue aura, the stone is matched with an extra-long 30"...