Draw a bath and tap in a few shakes of this delightfully aromatic blend of pure essential oils in mineral-rich Himalayan pink salts. Slip into the warm water, consciously breathe in the vapors for maximum aromatherapeutic benefit, and in an instant you will be enveloped in a lush, velvety haze of healing relaxation.
Fragrant and silky smooth, this perfectly balanced formula will help relax sore muscles and calm your overworked mind as it stirs sensual, loving feelings while purifying and mineralizing your body.
Turns an ordinary bath... into something quite special.
"All the materials we use -- from the lovely and vibrant roots, leaves, flowers, minerals and oils to the glass containers the products live in -- are selected for beauty, health and purity..."Founder/Maker Brandy Monique
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Himalayan Pink Salt -- mineral-rich, hydrating wonder salt that detoxifies, revitalizes + helps soothes aches.
- Patchouli -- famed aphrodisiac that imparts an earthy, rich scent; helps ease tension and stimulate pleasure points.
- Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Orange + Geranium -- fragrant, pleasing aromas that naturally lift your spirits.
- ALL INGREDIENTS:
- Essential oils of Cananga odorata (ylang ylang), Pogostemon cablin (patchouli), Citrus bergamia (bergamot), Citrus sinensis (orange), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium bourbon), and Himalayan pink salt.
We're sorry, but personal care items are not eligible for exchange or return. Please see Exchanges/Returns for more information.
Thank you for shopping Firecracker. We appreciate your visit.
- Browse the entire Fig + Yarrow collection of handcrafted skincare goods on Firecracker...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
Hand-poured in Los Angeles, experience the soulful, laid-back vibe of surfers and the sea with this heavenly surf-wax inspired scented candle. It will transform any room into a fragrant, serene haven of relaxation in no time. Made from 100% coconut wax, providing a naturally clean, crisp average burn time of 70+ hours. Packaged...
A Coffee Table Book By Nina Freudenberger and Heather Summerville Photographed by Brittany Ambridge "When I moved from New York City to Venice, California, in 2012 I never expected the getting-to-work part of my day to look quite so different. All of a sudden everything I ever pictured a morning commute to be was turned...
Meticulously crafted by hand in her Southern California studio, Margaret Solow’s minimalist aesthetic is a perfect match for the elemental beauty of these lovely colored gemstone bracelets. Beautiful solo, duo or trio. Margaret’s deep commitment to responsible manufacturing practices includes using only sustainable & conflict-free raw materials to create her one of a kind line of...