Gingham Dog Collar w/ Removable Bow Tie
- Handcrafted in San Francisco, California
- Ships Free in 1-2 Business Days (U.S. Only)
- View Description & Details
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout. Gift Cards do not apply.
100% durable for daily strolls, your dog will be the bark of the park in this gorgeous designer collar. The included bow tie is fully removable, fully jaunty, and is securely attached with double velcro straps for easy on/off.
Available in three different sizes from Chihuahua to Beagle to Great Dane, you can walk your hound with confidence knowing that only the best heavyweight webbing, welded D-Rings, triple stitched stress points, and comfortable contoured buckles & latches are used in every collar Usagi Team makes.
- Materials: nylon, plastic, metal, cotton, velcro
- Small: 1/2" width, Bow tie 4"x2". Say hello to my little friend Toto, Wishbone...
- Medium: 3/4" width, Bow tie 4.5"x2.5". Perfect for Lady, The Tramp...
- Large: 1" width, Bow tie 4.5"x2.5". Spot on for Labs, Boxers, Great Danes...
- All collars are adjustable, so rest easy; you'll always have ample room to get a perfect fit.
- Bow tie fully removable; easy on/off w/ double velcro straps
- Care: Bow tie - spot cleaning only. Collar - machine wash cold in a net bag; air dry.
- Made by hand in low-volume batches
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale Items + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. No exceptions.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
San Francisco, California
Originally from Tokyo, Usagi fuses a Japanese sensibility for craftsmanship and design with the maverick spirit of her adopted Bay Area hometown. Each item is handcrafted start to finish in her studio, often with specially selected fabrics and hidden gems from small runs.
Handmade in San Francisco, we start with highest quality materials and add delightful patterns rarely seen anywhere else. So come on, it's time to class up the dog park.