Inlaid Gemstone Cheese Accessory
- Handcrafted in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Ships Free in 1-2 Business Days (U.S. Only)
- View Details & Specs
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout.
(*Gift Cards not applicable.)
The perfect companion to any hors d'oeuvre platter, creating perfectly thin slices of cheese is made stylishly simple with these one of a kind handcrafted slicers.
Featuring professional-quality, precision-crafted stainless steel blades that make quick work of both firm and semi-firm cheeses, the utterly unique hand inlaid gemstone handles (with sleek domestic hardwood on the other side) is what really sets these gorgeous pieces apart from average everyday tools.
Also makes a memorable housewarming, hostess or wedding gift.
- Total length: 8 5/8"; blade width: 2 2/8"
- Brushed stainless steel cutting blade
- Mother of Pearl, Apache Gold + Jet gemstone inlaid handle; domestic hardwood back
- Hand wash only
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Santa Fe Stoneworks
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Based out of a one hundred year-old adobe ranch house nestled in the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, and handcrafted by local artisans under the watchful eye of master cutler Bill Wirtel and family since the 1970s...
Santa Fe Stoneworks is as New Mexico as it gets.
My grandfather was a stone cutter from Upper Bohemia where the logo for the Stonecutters’ Guild was called a ‘wirtel.’ I proudly carry on that tradition.
Owner Bill Wirtel