Kennedy Duffel (Nantucket Red)
- Designed and crafted in New York, NY
- Ships Free in 1-2 Business Days (U.S. Only)
- View Description & Details
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout. Gift Cards do not apply.
Camelot is still cool. (The era, not the musical.) And this dashing modern ode to the classic New England duffel nails it to perfection.
Meticulously crafted from hardy 18oz. canvas and water-resistant nylon lining, sturdy chocolate brown leather handles add durability, comfort and style. Whether heading to work, the gym, or setting sail to points unknown for the weekend, this duffel will easily accommodate all your essential gear -- clothes, laptop, Robert Dallek's 838 page JFK biography -- with room to spare.
- Exterior: 18oz. water-repellent canvas body
- Interior: Water-resistant nylon lining
- Size: 18" long x 12" tall x 12" wide
- Colors: Nantucket Red, Navy & White
- Reinforced, rip-resistant chocolate brown leather handles & zipper pulls
- Interior zipper pocket
- Matte Nickel hardware
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale Items + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. No exceptions.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Jack + Mulligan
Designed and crafted in
New York, NY
Both Firecracker and Jack + Mulligan pride ourselves on providing only superior quality, impeccably made goods.
Your 100% satisfaction is our paramount goal, so in the future should you ever have issues with your bag due to manufacturing defects, simply send it back to us and we'll fix it free of charge.
Our goal is to make products with a sense of permanence that are stylish but also extremely practical. I like the idea that you can use our products everyday, integrate them into your life for years, and they actually get better with use.
Owner/Designer Colin Gray