"Marfa Black" Stoneware Bud Vase
- Made by hand in Los Angeles, California
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- View Details & Specs
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout.
(*Gift Cards not applicable.)
Inspired by the minimalism of the South West desert landscape, the Marfa line is finished using minimal glaze and bare clay. The collection comes in two clays: Marfa Black, and the original "spotted" Marfa which was popular in the sixties.
Makes a beautiful and unique housewarming or host-hostess gift.
- Dimensions: approx. 4.5" high; 5" diameter
- High fire stoneware
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand-thrown, one of a kind piece; color, texture + details may vary slightly from item to similar item
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Refunds will be made in the form of your original payment. Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale, Custom + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. Full stop.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Natan Moss Ceramics
Made by hand in
Los Angeles, California
Made start to finish by hand by ceramist Natan Moss in his Los Angeles studio, the decidedly old-school fact of the matter is that no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Organic variations in color/texture/details are not only to be expected, but attest to the fact that each piece is truly "one of a kind"... and uniquely yours.
My philosophy is to make simple, elegant pieces designed for everyday living by exploring functionality in forms represented in the natural world.
Artist/Ceramist Natan Moss