Irving Place Studio's roots in Los Angeles date back six decades.
Originally founded by artists Dora De Larios and Ellice Johnston in 1968, work created by hand and the feeling that comes with it has always been the driving force behind their unique sensibility.
Today, in collaboration with daughter Sabrina Judge and son-in-law Aaron Glascock, Dora continues that mission designing and crafting contemporary, elegant handmade ceramics of the highest quality for everyday use.
"Our pottery is made using traditional methods - hands - and time-tested materials - earth & water."Founder Dora De Larios
Within 14 DAYS of delivery, in original new condition. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. Please see Exchanges/Returns for more information.
- Please retain all packaging that arrives with your order to use in repacking the pottery. If the packaging has settled, please compensate by adding additional padding (eco-friendly paper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, etc.).
- There should be significant padding between pieces of pottery and between the pottery and the interior sides of the boxes. The pottery should not shift around in the box once it’s closed.
- Firecracker is not responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. We highly recommend you use a carrier such as UPS or FedEx.
- In the very unusual circumstance that an item arrives to you damaged, please photograph the damage immediately and submit to Firecracker within 48 hours of delivery.
- Irving Place Studio ceramics are hand crafted and as such, will show the irregularities and unique character that ordinarily result from such work. Each piece is carefully inspected multiple times for unacceptable flaws, but normal variations in size, finish, color or texture are not considered defects.
- Both Firecracker and Irving Place Studio pride ourselves on providing superior quality goods. Your 100% satisfaction is our paramount goal, so feel free to contact our friendly Help Desk with any questions.
Thank you for shopping Firecracker. We appreciate your visit.
- Read more about Dora & Irving Place Studio in The Journal...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
Like any living thing, wood is one of a kind. From grain to texture, color to heft, it all makes a difference in the hands of an accomplished artisan. Or two. Like Eric and Lori Wright. Air-dried for over two years, this particular serving board is crafted from gorgeous tight-grained local cherry...
$67.00 SALE $57.00
Hors d'oeuvres? Check. Libations? Check. Uncle Bob's favorite glass (the one from Tijuana)? Check. Now add this chic "Rampli" serving tray to that checklist. Hand-printed with an original Wolfum pattern on sustainably harvested baltic birch wood, it's the unabashedly bold and unconventional choice for entertaining with style. Eminently sturdy -- yet...
Add a splash of art deco to any table with these adorably compact mini serving trays. Ideal for centerpieces, entryways, desktops or even as a makeup table catch-all. Added bonus: the mini trays fit perfectly inside our larger trays -- check 'em out here -- so you can mix and match...