Porcelain Jar w/ White Glaze
- Made by hand in Los Angeles, California
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- View Description & Details
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout. Gift Cards do not apply.
Hand-thrown and hand-glazed in Los Angeles by Irving Place Studio, this gorgeous jar is ideal for sugar and jam. Available with or without a spoon hole.
Irving Place Studio's roots in Los Angeles date back six decades. Originally founded by artists Dora De Larios and Ellice Johnston in 1968, work created by hand and the feeling that comes with it has always been the driving force behind their unique sensibility.
Today, in collaboration with daughter Sabrina Judge and son-in-law Aaron Glascock, Dora continues that mission designing and crafting contemporary, elegant handmade ceramics of the highest quality for everyday use.
- Porcelain; white glaze interior and lid; partially glazed exterior; unglazed hand sanded porcelain exterior at base
- Approx. 2.5" H x 4.5" W; available with or without spoon hole
- All IPS jars are hand thrown on a potter's wheel, bisque fired to Cone 06 (1830 °F), individually glazed by hand, then high fired to Cone 10 (2381 °F) reduction in a gas kiln.
- Sizes, shape & glaze application may vary slightly from item to item
- Dishwasher + microwave safe; use polishing cleanser as needed
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale Items + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. No exceptions.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Irving Place Studio
Made by hand in
Los Angeles, California
Irving Place Studio’s mission is to design and make contemporary, elegant handmade ceramics of the highest quality for everyday use. They merge functionality with timeless beauty, using master ceramists to attain their goal. All glazes are made in house, and many are special formulas created by Dora over the past 50 years. Every piece is worked on twelve times by hand.
Yes, you read that right: twelve times.
Our pottery is made using traditional methods - hands - and time-tested materials - earth & water.
Founder Dora De Larios