In 2007, ceramist Brian Bosworth left Los Angeles for the Mojave Desert to focus on what he calls the "longview": namely, using tried and true artisanal traditions to craft his pure, sustainable wheel-thrown ceramics, hand-built stoneware, cast porcelain & raku-fired vessels.
Featuring a variety of textured geometric patterns, each of these individually hand thrown planters are the definition of one of a kind. Made from buff clay with a creamy oatmeal glaze, they are the perfect vehicle for succulents, herbs and small plants.FEATURES
- Buff clay body with creamy oatmeal glaze
- Dimensions vary; please see "size" choices above
- Made in USA
"We have a deep passion for simplicity and going back to traditional ways of doing things that make sense for a modern lifestyle. We are simply about creating beautiful ceramic design that feeds the soul and feels like home." Owner/Ceramist Brian Bosworth
Within 14 DAYS of delivery.
Your BKB Ceramics purchase may be returned within 14 days for a full refund under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, undamaged, and returned in original packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Please retain all packaging that arrives with your order so that it can be used in repacking the piece. If packaging has settled or if you are not returning your entire order, please compensate by adding additional padding (eco-friendly paper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, etc.) between and around pieces to be returned.
- There should be significant padding between pieces of ceramics and between ceramics and the interior sides of the box. Pieces should not shift once the box is sealed.
- Firecracker is not responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. We highly suggest using a carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) with insurance.
- In the very unusual circumstance that an order arrives damaged, please photograph the item(s) & packaging immediately and submit to Firecracker within 48 hours of delivery.
- After processing, you will receive repacking info and a mailing label. Upon arrival of the return shipment to our warehouse, we will happily expedite a new replacement order.
- Thank you for shopping Firecracker. We appreciate your business.
- Learn more about owner/designer Brian Bosworth...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
With an emphasis on organic, natural beauty over "flawlessness", and made start to finish by hand in her light-filled Santa Monica, California studios, designer Margaret Solow’s minimalist yet undeniably feminine aesthetic is a perfect match for the elemental beauty of these lovely gemstone bracelets. Size: 7". Margaret’s deep commitment to responsible manufacturing practices includes using...
This stunning strand necklace features 38 gorgeous faceted aquamarine gemstones. Perfectly matched with a long, neutral 36" taupe cord that can be worn in a variety of lengths and looks. Beautiful on it's own or layered with other of your favorite necklaces. Handcrafted in her Santa Monica, California studios, Margaret Solow’s minimalist, effortlessly elegant...
Renowned for their beautifully asymmetric, one-of-a-kind shape, this gorgeous fresh water baroque pearl is perfectly matched with a neutral 17" espresso cord to highlight its spectacular iridescent luster. Beautiful on it's own or layered with other of your favorite necklaces. Handcrafted in her Santa Monica, California studios, Margaret Solow’s minimalist, effortlessly elegant pieces showcase...