In 2007, ceramist Brian Bosworth left Los Angeles for the Mojave Desert to focus on what he calls the "longview": namely, using tried and true artisanal traditions to craft his pure, sustainable wheel-thrown ceramics, hand-built stoneware, cast porcelain & raku-fired vessels.
Featuring a variety of textured geometric patterns, each of these individually hand thrown planters are the definition of one of a kind. Made from buff clay with a creamy oatmeal glaze, they are the perfect vehicle for succulents, herbs and small plants.FEATURES
- Buff clay body with creamy oatmeal glaze
- Dimensions vary; please see "size" choices above
- Made in USA
"We have a deep passion for simplicity and going back to traditional ways of doing things that make sense for a modern lifestyle. We are simply about creating beautiful ceramic design that feeds the soul and feels like home." Owner/Ceramist Brian Bosworth
Within 14 DAYS of delivery.
Your BKB Ceramics purchase may be returned within 14 days for a full refund under the following conditions:
- The item is unused, undamaged, and returned in original packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Please retain all packaging that arrives with your order so that it can be used in repacking the piece. If packaging has settled or if you are not returning your entire order, please compensate by adding additional padding (eco-friendly paper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, etc.) between and around pieces to be returned.
- There should be significant padding between pieces of ceramics and between ceramics and the interior sides of the box. Pieces should not shift once the box is sealed.
- Firecracker is not responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. We highly suggest using a carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) with insurance.
- In the very unusual circumstance that an order arrives damaged, please photograph the item(s) & packaging immediately and submit to Firecracker within 48 hours of delivery.
- After processing, you will receive repacking info and a mailing label. Upon arrival of the return shipment to our warehouse, we will happily expedite a new replacement order.
- Thank you for shopping Firecracker. We appreciate your business.
- Learn more about owner/designer Brian Bosworth...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
Meticulously crafted by hand in her Southern California studio, Margaret Solow’s minimalist aesthetic is a perfect match for the elemental beauty of these lovely colored gemstone bracelets. Beautiful solo, duo or trio. Margaret’s deep commitment to responsible manufacturing practices includes using only sustainable & conflict-free raw materials to create her one of a kind line of...
Striking grey agate gemstone with coiled leather accent on a 32" cord highlights jewelry designer Ann Lightfoot's post-modern, feminine focus on elemental beauty and delicate natural elements. Exhibited at galleries and museums all over the world, her distinctive aesthetic transforms daily accessories into unique pieces of wearable art. "My designs are driven by the materials...
Derived from the Persian word 'Lazur' -- meaning, not surprisingly, "blue stone" -- this utterly unique, specially chosen slice of raw Lapis is the richly deserved focal point of this exciting piece. Bursting with flecks of metallic inclusions that add striking contrast to its rich blue aura, the stone is matched with an extra-long 30"...