"Poppies" Pocket Notebooks
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- View Description & Details
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout. Gift Cards do not apply.
Delicately rendered by the artist Perrin, these gorgeous blooms (and equally alluring beetles) will inspire your thoughts and ideas this holiday season and beyond.
Printed in rich color on a duplex White/Chipboard stock, this notebook trio comes with 100% blank pages for your own notes and doodles.
Lisa Perrin is a Cleveland, Ohio-based illustrator whose work has been recognized by The Society of Illustrators, 3×3 Magazine, and Print Magazine. She describes herself as a "Mover-Shaker, Picture-Maker, Provider of fine image-based services and other whatnot. Also bunnies."
Available in a handy three-pack; 32 blank pages each. Perfect for aspiring writers and poets everywhere. (And don't forget beetle lovers. Or Beatles lovers, for that matter.)
- 32 blank pages per notebook
- Size: 3.5" x 5"
- Manufactured with 100% recycled papers, vegetable based inks, and equipment powered by renewable energy. Archival papers are made in the states of Washington and Wisconsin using post-consumer recycled paper; inks locally milled in Portland.
- Designed, edited, project-managed, printed, bound & packaged in Portland, Oregon.
- Made in USA >
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale Items + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. No exceptions.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
"Little Books for Big Ideas."
Co-founded in 2009 by Laura & Austin Whipple with the belief that little books can make a big impact, the good folks at Scout Books are first and foremost book lovers. They believe fiercely in ink, paper and the love of print.
Their mission? To make it easy and sustainable for people to design and produce their own books and notebooks. To wit, they created a clever pocket-sized format that pairs a durable chipboard cover with 100% recycled paper. Then they built a factory in the heart of Portland, Oregon, where they make the magic happen all the livelong day.
At Scout Books, our mission is to make the world a better place, one book at a time. We pledge to make the highest quality products, while operating our business in an environmentally and socially responsible manner, balancing our considerations equally between people, planet and profit.
Laura + Austin Whipple