A minimalist piece with a distinctive organic shape, this gorgeous satin white textured/footed stoneware bowl is crafted entirely by hand with locally sourced stoneware by Parsons-trained ceramist Len Carella. The result makes an artisanal statement with a unique allure all its own.
Specializing in home + kitchen accessories, tableware and sculpture, Len's fiercely artisanal approach is infused into every piece he makes. Part artist... and part scientist... his years of studio experience in forming techniques, glaze formulas and kiln firing processes makes each of his handcrafted pieces truly special and one of a kind.
"Imagining something in my head and going to the studio to make it three dimensionally with clay is what I love. I appreciate contemporary design in luxurious materials that I can live with forever, and try to do this in my work as well."
Also Available in:
- Satin black textured stoneware; footed
- Dimensions: approx. 3 - 3.5" high x 9" diameter
- High fire, cone 10 reduction
- Made by hand in San Francisco, California
Within 14 DAYS of delivery.
Your Len Carella Ceramics purchase may be returned within 14 days for a full refund under the following conditions:
- Firecracker is contacted within 14 days of delivery to request return processing. We will send instructions for your return.
- The item is unused, undamaged, and returned in original packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Please retain all packaging that arrives with your order so that it can be used in repacking the piece.
- If the packaging has settled or if you are not returning your entire order, please compensate by adding additional padding (eco-friendly paper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, etc.) between and around the pieces to be returned.
- There should be significant padding between pieces of ceramics and between ceramics and the interior sides of the box. Pieces should not shift once the box is sealed.
- Firecracker is not responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. We highly suggest using a carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) with insurance.
- In the very unusual circumstance that an order arrives damaged, please photograph the item(s) & packaging immediately and submit to Firecracker within 48 hours of delivery.
- After processing, you will receive repacking info and a mailing label. Upon arrival of the return shipment to our warehouse, we will happily expedite a new replacement order.
- Thank you for shopping Firecracker!
Learn more about San Francisco-based Len Carella & his thoughtful, forward thinking design philosophy...
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
Striking grey agate gemstone with coiled leather accent on a 32" cord highlights jewelry designer Ann Lightfoot's post-modern, feminine focus on elemental beauty and delicate natural elements. Exhibited at galleries and museums all over the world, her distinctive aesthetic transforms daily accessories into unique pieces of wearable art. "My designs are driven by the materials...
Commonly referred to as the stone of joy, happiness and healing, semi-precious faceted chrysoprase gemstones are the star of this gorgeous pair of earrings. Goes perfectly from day to night, and highlights jewelry designer Ann Lightfoot's post-modern, feminine focus on elemental beauty and delicate natural elements. "My designs are driven by the materials —...
Thirteen striking grey pearls on a rich, espresso colored 17.5" leather cord highlight jewelry designer Ann Lightfoot's post-modern, feminine focus on elemental beauty and delicate natural elements. Exhibited at galleries and museums all over the world, her distinctive aesthetic transforms daily accessories into unique pieces of wearable art. "My designs are driven by the materials...