The Oil: Organic Rosehip Bloom for Face, Body + Hair
- Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- View Description & Details
Up for some Fall Fun?
Buy One New Margaret Solow Jewelry + Get any Second Item in your Cart 15% Off
Discount automatically applied at Checkout. Gift Cards do not apply.
SCENT + SPIRIT: Rose garden, delicate herbaceous notes, sweet + calming.
BENEFITS: Clinically proven organic ingredients such as Rosehip, turmeric + sea buckthorn -- all focused on healing, brightening your skin, and boosting collagen production. Rose de Mai extract tops things off with its fragrant aroma and anti-inflammatory properties.
Formulated to be the only oil you need for everyday all-over use, this luxurious multi-functional oil is handcrafted with ingredients that focus on the unique needs of the human body. Especially effective for those with sensitive skin, it helps prevent moisture loss for long-lasting hydration that will leave your skin feeling supple, smooth, and refreshed.
Perfect for travel; also makes a thoughtful, energizing gift.
- SIZE: 2 fl oz. (59ml)
- INGREDIENTS: Rosehip Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Avocado Oil*¥, Rose de Mai*, Sea Buckthorn Oil*¥, Rosehip Extract*, Turmeric Extract* (*Certified Organic | ¥Certified Fair Trade)
- USE ON: Face, Body + Hair, incl. elbows, knees or any other rough spots in need of healing. Helps prevent moisture loss, for long-lasting hydration that will leave your skin feeling supple, smooth, and refreshed.
- APPLICATION: Face: Apply one healthy drop to clean face + neck. Body: as needed, massage liberally. Hair: 2-3 drops to reign in frizzy, flyaway hair.
- 100% Organic + Vegan. No animal testing -- Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances/Dyes, GMOs or Petrochemicals
- Eco-friendly packaging incl. recycled paper, glass + metal
- Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington
- Made in USA
Shipping + Returns
This item is processed and shipped in 1-2 Business Days.
- If applicable: shipping fees, discount codes + sales tax (Calif. only) are calculated at checkout.
- Firecracker partners with the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx to ship our orders.
- When your package is on its way, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email w/exact Carrier Information and Tracking #.
- For complete details, please see Shipping + Delivery. For global orders, check out our International FAQs.
Gladly accepted for full refund or exchange within 15 Days of Delivery.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- Gift recipients may return items for store credit or exchange.
- All returned merchandise must be in new + unused condition.
- Excluding damage claims or returns as a result of our error, shipping fees are not included.
- Sale Items + Personal Care Items are "Final Sale". No returns or exchanges.
- For complete details, please review our hassle-free Return Policy.
We stand behind the quality of the goods we sell. No exceptions.
That's our commitment to you, because we want you to love what you ordered. But in case you're not thoroughly delighted with your purchase, we promise to make things right as quickly as possible.
Questions? Need assistance? We're always there for you, so contact our friendly Help Desk anytime.
Daughter of the Land
While working in Chennai, India for a health startup focused on reducing maternal mortality, DOTL founder Ashley Spierer's reliance on the bevy of “specialized” skincare products she was long accustomed to... and lugged halfway across the world in her suitcase... went out the proverbial window.
Instead, inspired by new friends, she came to realize that skin + body care need not be overly complicated, nor made with a daunting list of chemicals. All-natural, sustainable ingredients that local women had used for generations should -- and could -- be made simply, and with integrity. Daughter of the Land was born.
Our formulas are defined by simplicity, authenticity and purpose. These values are at the core of every product we create and every step in the production process. I firmly believe that you can take great care of your body while also taking care of our environment.
Founder Ashley Spierer